1. Lanvin Mini Happy Pop Bag. In June, the Lanvin sample sale opened to the public for the first time. The reason had more to do with changing of the brand's creative directors than their generosity to us pleabians. Either way, I was able to get this classic bag for less than $300 (Retails for over $1500).
2. Elizabeth and James Bianca Fur. I acquired this fashion staple in April. Once I got home I had second thoughts, but boy did this piece grow on me. Every time I wear it I get compliments and a few people have asked to buy it off me. ($100 from $1195)
3. Chloe Frankie Ring. I found this gem of a jewel at the Five Story sample sale in August. I love that it's so different. Yes it's one ring. ($65 from $328).
4. Rebeca Minkoff Maddie Oxfords. I bought these at the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale in May. I didn't realized how much I would love these flats. I I tried to wear them almost every day this spring. These got compliments from random strangers everywhere I went. ($35 from $245)
5. Phillip Lim Mini Pashli. It was a sad year for Scoop NYC lovers. The brand shuttered its business after 20 years. For it's grand exit, they hosted a sample sale in April, where everything was 80% off. I scored a current season mini pashli. ($150 from $750)
6. Loeffler Randal Luz. If you've been reading this blog you know this brand is one of my favorites. I found these heels at the Rebeca Taylor sample sale in August. The LR footwear was cheaper here than at the brand's sample sale! I love the chunky heels and the playful tassels. I wore these to a few NYFW shows this past September. ($50 from $395)
7. Charlotte Olympia Feral Flats. This year's Charlotte Olympia sample sale in November was the cheapest one yet. Leopard footwear is always a staple in my closet. These add a little fun to my professional dress code required for work. ($100 from $695)
8. Gucci Boots. Everyone wants a piece of Gucci. For the first time in October, I was able to get into the strict, secured Fort Knox of sample sales. ($125 from $630)
9. Korres Mango Butter Lipstick-Coral. I found this color at the first Korres sample sale. I came looking for it again at their next one but they didn't have it. It is sold out everywhere and discontinued. So you can assume that when I saw it at their December sample sale I bought more than a handful! ($5 from $18)
10. Diptyque Eau Rose. I use to wear this perfume for special occasions. It has now become my every day fragrance. This luxury Parisian brand never goes on sale, so of course I bought a bottle at their annual sample sale in March. ($50 from $98)
What were some of your best sample sale finds from 2016?